Did you know that you might have money left on the table for dental care? It’s true! There are a couple places where you might:
1. Your annual benefits from dental insurance coverage. Since your deductible and benefit max resets at the end of the year, there’s no better time to get dental care if you’re near your deductible, or already hit it.
2. Leftover dollars in your Flexible Spending Account (FSA). An FSA lets you set aside dollars pre-tax for healthcare-related expenses. Unfortunately, these contributions expire at the end of the year.
What you might not know is that you can use FSA dollars to cover any dental treatment that treats or prevents a dental disease. This includes:
- Teeth cleaning and sealants
- Crowns and Bridges
- Bonding, Tooth colored fillings
- Tooth extraction and dentures
- Dentures and metal free bridges & crowns
- All diagnostic and preventative services
- Treatments for gingivitis, temporomandibular joint syndrome and disorder, gum recession, and oral surgery
If you have been putting off dental treatment, or just need to get your teeth cleaned in time for the holidays, (whitening is unfortunately not an eligible expense), and you have leftover funds in your FSA or hit your deductible - now’s the time to get it done!
Just call or text us at our office phone number 508-756-5141, or click here , to schedule an appointment.