Things that I have accomplished over the last 8 weeks : cleaned out the basement; cut the grass; planted seed in the backyard; taken drives on a sunny day ; spent tons of time with my family; attended lots of dental webinars, kept up with Covid19 updates, stayed safe and healthy.
Now when we will be back in the office soon,for phase 1. We have set up protection for everyone. Please read below … things have changed.
All of us at Dr. Patel's dental office hope you are staying protected and healthy. You can count on us to make sure your dental visits will maintain this effort.
We will be following a safe and prudent protocol for patients in our office. We are limiting the number of persons in the office at any one time, and we will maintain social distancing. We will NOT have anyone waiting in our reception room.
Our office will be disinfected between patients and thoroughly overnight. Our staff will be taking all of the precautions by wearing special N95/KN95 masks, face shields, gloves, lab coats (or gowns) and other necessary personal protective equipment designed to protect you and the staff.
For your safety (and ours), we ask that you follow the steps we have outlined below for your appointment.
1. Expect call or text from our office about Covid19 questionnaire.
2. Please arrive 10 minutes early for your scheduled appointment with face covering or face mask.
3. Please stay in your car and call or text 508-756-5141 to alert us that you have arrived and are in the parking lot.
4. When your treatment room is ready, We will call you and meet you at the front door of our suite to take your temperature, provide hand hygiene and get a health history update, including COVID19 history.
5. You will then be taken to your treatment room and given a mouth rinse before any dental treatment.
6. We will check you out and give you your next appointment in the treatment room. (instead of going to the front desk).
7. Expect call or text from our office after 48 hours of your appointment about Covid19 questionnaire.
We are committed to providing you excellent dental care during this pandemic, we intend (as always) to continue with excellent dental care to you,your family and your friends.We are sure that a dental service that is dedicated to your health is one that we are proud to render and you will be pleased to receive.
We urge you,not to miss or cancel an appointment last minute as we are seeing a very limited number of patients and you may have to wait a long time before you get another appointment.